Friday, October 23, 2009

Anshoo Grover, MICA

A Barter of Emotions (Customer Value)
One sweet summer evening,
I smiled upon a thought;
For strange pleasure I got,
From all that I ever sought.
- - For everything I ever fought.

I was just about twelve,
When, on dinner, was my first date;
The chocolate was dark, and the roses – rare,
Still angry she was, for I was late.
-- Yet a kiss I got, by sweet fate.

From toys when kids, to crushes when teens,
Everything with pals – we shared;
Still competed, in a manner so strange,
That being best – was all for what we cared.
-- In private & public, these triumphs were aired.

A full million bucks I spent,
To make through a b-school;
Oh, that time! I love it no end,
No day did pass, with an unbroken rule.
-- The senseless race to be cool.

Smoking, for no reason other than,
Just to be a part of all;
Taking a drag of weed too,
When friends held a call.
-- Together we did rise, together we did fall.

Customers of emotions we have been,
Satisfaction of desire – our only value;
Its trading was never done alone,
Give and take, forever equal, between I – and you.
-- The barter of happiness, only then, is complete and true.

39 comments:

  1. I like..

    Grover Khandan ka Waris rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one, that's beautifully presented!!
    Keep Writing!

    Saloni

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like............the poem is really gud......

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it............the poem is gud

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like..............u r a gud writer

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like ...its good !! ....amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like..............its amazing............

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like it............itss really gud.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. i lyk it.......the poem rokkss

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the poem a lot............

    ReplyDelete
  11. i likee it...........it rokksss

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it for its unusual analogy...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. my website quality consultancy company website. Also undertake web design, logo design and SEO jobs.

    ReplyDelete