Friday, October 23, 2009

Tejuswi Prakash, NMIMS


Cash Cow
Boston Control Group brought me in,
I ensure every organization a definite win;
I am a cow laden with excess cash,
Dogs,?, and even stars I can thrash.
I am a business for lots of money,
The profit margin looks so sunny;
I need a little cash to be maintained,
Long term growth is what is sustained.
I come in with a high market share,
The future looks so bright and fair;
Low market Growth, I don’t worry,
As lots cash comes so fast in a hurry.
I am considered stable and boring,
That is why require a little of milking;
Firms desires for many varieties of me,
As I give them success, the golden key.
If a change is ignored by the management,
I as a rich cash cow become so complacent;
Replacing me for the better is the need,
As they have myriad stakeholders to feed.
Excess cash can always be reinvested in turn,
For I can ensure shareholders a big return;
Apple’s I-pod can best describe my role,
People like it with their heart and soul.
I can be a tempting target for a takeover,
I can give firms a beautiful, shiny makeover;
This is just a small description of mine,
Working with me will show you the shine.

40 comments:

  1. I Like! Didn't know marketing can be learnt through poems?Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like! the flow with which the poet has created the rhyming...great going

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like! awesome poem mate :)

    Yudhajeet

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i never looked at BCG that way..... tejaswi, u r plain "great" in doing this....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Like!. Fandoo piece of work. Great Goin....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way the topic is explained in its entirity..awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the way she(or he:P)has written the peom and the analogy that she has drawn...nice work

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it..... really a materpiece... awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the way it was framed.... nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like, I like, I like.... Let the cow graze and dont put question marks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the whole thing...keep milking the cow big time....we have a lot of time before we go vegan or nythin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Like! very nicely done.....in depth analysis :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Like!.....Hey G8 work dude....

    ReplyDelete
  15. very well written dude.. i like !

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this a lot,
    perfectly described n its too amazingly written,


    well done dude... )

    ReplyDelete