Friday, October 23, 2009

Kshama Chhapkhanawalla, Welingkars Institute of Management Development & Research

Word Of Mouth
Sue is a new hot girl in college,
With hair as dark as the night,
Her eyes are soft with a sparkle,
And her smile could fill you with delight!
She is a rave amongst the boys,
And the word has spread so fast,
That most people inquired about her,
To know her current status and her past.
After the surveys were finally over,
And all looked fine and cool,
I personally got a chance to see her!
She was a friend of my friend from school!
Her body was insanely sexy,
Her walk was full of grace,
And when we exchanged a smile,
I could feel my heart increasing pace.
Half the college has not seen her
Although most of them would die to
But in all honesty I know
All say of them swear by ‘as hot as sue’

7 comments:

  1. Sue's the new hot girl in college,
    With eyes that shine so bright,
    Her smile is so bewitching,
    It could stop a bloody fight!
    She is a rave amongst the boys,
    And the word has spread so fast,
    So many have inquired about her,
    To know her present and past.
    After the ensuing hustle and bustle,
    And all the stare and drool,
    I personally got a chance to see her!
    She was a friend of my friend from school!
    Her body was intensely lithe,
    Her walk was full of grace,
    And when we exchanged a smile,
    I could feel my heart's thumping pace.
    Half the college hasn't seen her yet,
    Although most of them would long to
    But in all honesty I know
    That they all swear by ‘Sue’....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity with which Kshama has given the meaning of word of mouth.
    AND as u have rightly said we always die to see the person who is made a hit by word of mouth.

    Remember the digen verma campaign of FROOTI, the faceless man...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way Kshama has given the concept character...Way to go Kshama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the most common happening in any institute.... gurlz becoming popular by word of mouth....been explained without using "word of mouth" even once ...good imagination and gr8 conversion of the same to words.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the way kshama has interpreted the topic in a very simple nd subtle way...like aditi said... Way to go...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like it for its simplicity+wit+creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys! I just happened to come across these comments after so long, it feels so nice! Thank you so much for the encouragement!

    @Brendan
    I loved the way you refined my poem. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete